Practicing Individuality


I used to look at individualism as something negative, egoistic or at least as some sort of indifference. With time though I learned to look at it from a different perspective. I believe today that in order to have a healthy exchange with the world I first need to be whole as an individual! and it can only happen in the face of presence. Actually, individualism from an Ecological perspective, is precisely what has been giving space for the emergence in me of an independent but interconnected individuality.
Given this context, tomorrow I invite you to stand your ground with The School of Presence where we will be practicing Presence with the following breathing exercise:
- From 9:00 to 13:00, one session of 5 minutes each hour:
- Breath in: Presence
- Breath out: Prejudice
- Breath in: The feelings on my body
- Beath out: My projections of what would be the projections of others about me
- Breath in: The movement I am making now
- Breath out: The idealization of what I think I should be doing
- Breath in: What's happening right now
- Breath out: Social expectations
- Breath in: The open field of possibilities
- Breath out: pre conditioned routs
And so on, ok?